Why have a headshot professionally taken??
1) It is important to always appear professional in-person, and online. Instead of using a selfie-stick to take your LinkedIn photo, consider a professional headshot.
2) Making a small financial investment in a professional photo shows that you take yourself and career seriously.
3) You will stand out from the crowd since many people still rely on poor quality photos of themselves. If you look good then potential employers, recruiters, or clients will take a closer look at you
4) With a good professional portrait on your social media accounts people will take notice and you will be more likely to stand out.
5) As people are bombarded with digital sensory overload of photos on social media a good portrait may be your only shot to make a positive first impression.
Keywords: best Columbia photographer, best photographer in columbia, business headshot, career, career builder, Facebook, headshot, job search, linked, linkedin profile picture, mizzou, photograph, photographer, portrait, professional, Profile., resume
No comments posted.
Recent PostsB R O K E N accepted in several exhibitions Promo Video for BROKEN Interview with Diana Moxon on KOPN's Speaking of the Arts Human Portrait Online Exhibit. View from the Road Montminy At Gallery Portraits during the COVID19 pandemic. ADOBE opening ADOBE flyer Adobe Stunning Headshots to get noticed on professional social media sites like LinkedIn
Keywordsart photography portrait fine Columbia mizzou photographer COVID photograph adobe
January February March April May June July August September October November December